Pebeo Gedeo Glazing Resin Epoxy Doming 2 to 1, Great for Jewelry - Thick Viscosity - 150ml
- Two component epoxy resin system: resin and hardener
- Transparent and solid finish
- Ideal for creating in volume, molding decorative objects, creating decorative borders for frames, tableware, jewelry, barrettes, marbling techniques, and on artworks
- Doming resin that pours out thick and maintains rounded edges
- Can be used on glass, pottery, metal, silicone, painted wood, plastic, canvas, non-porous paper, or can also be used to soak porous paper so it stays 'wet' looking when dry
- Available in 150ml and 300ml packaging
Details: Gedeo Glazing Resin, with its crystal clear doming effect, adds a relief and shine to flat surfaces. The thick viscosity creates rounded edges which are a great mixed media feature of this innovative resin. It is ideal for scrapbooking, photos, postcards, souvenirs, box covers, badges, furniture decoration... and even adding a «magnifying glass effect» on canvasses! Available in 2 different sizes to accommodate the requirements of your various projects. This resin may be tinted with Pebeo Vitrail or Ceramic paints, or other resin dyes and pigments.